MGME presents: Wellfest! Water is Life, and The Land needs Water!
The Land has given so much to us over the years and now we want to give back! We are hosting a 2 day special fundraising event to raise money to dig a well for The Land.
- TONS of Live Music (see below)
- Daytime and Nighttime Workshops (TBA)
- Silent Auction with local art, gift certificates, and adventure packages
- Shuttle Service Included in price of camp pass
- Limited number of vehicle camping passes
- Food, Beverages, and Goodies offered by donation at event
- All ages welcome
- Pack it in, Pack it out
- Goodbye Clocks
- Lundi Knight
- Michelle Moonshine
- The Arvos
- Meander Cat
- Rachel Ann Kersh
- Connor Scarro
- Michael Dallin
- Wave 11
- Gypsy Whiskey
- Crook and the Bluff
- Sarah DeGraw and the Odd Jobs
- and more!
Be sure to come out and dig this music so we can dig a well, and remember VSP tickets will be available soon.
Mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details as we go!
Pet Policy: Service animals are always welcome. No dogs other than service dogs will be allowed in to this event. We need to be pretty strict about this, for everyone's safety. If there are any issues with pets, the animals may be restrained and the owners will be asked to leave the event. If *you* have any issues with any animals at the event, come find one of the organizers, we'll take care of it.